Q: “How Can I get my iPhone 5S out of recovery mode Without Data Loss?”My iPhone 5S went into recovery mode when updating from iOS 7 to 8.”
Recently several of my friends have encountered above,they have already followed the guide to update our iPhones’ iOS to iOS 8, or jailbreak our iPhone carefully, but the recovery mode suddenly jumped out on the screen of the iPhone. Most users encounter this situation, they will usually accept Apple’s proposal,but they’ll lose all data on their iPhone after they exit the recovery mode successfully. So there is no possibility to get you iPhone out of recovery mode without iTunes, and they won’t cause any data.
The article referred to a powerful software-iOS Data Recovery,which can help you to get your iPhone out of recovery mode easily with two steps.In addition, this tool can also recover accidentally deleted/lost data like Contacts,Photos,Messages,Videso,Call history,ect.
First of all,you need to downloa and install the program on your computer,then according to the following steps to get your iPhone out of Recovery Mode
1. Launch the program on your PC or Mac and connect your iPod touch.
2. When the program has recognized your iPhone, it will show you the window as follows.
If you use iOS Data Recovery (Windows):
If you use the iPhone Data Recovery for Mac version.
3. Now You only need to click the Restart (for Windows) or Set Up (for Mac) button., and then your iPhone will be automatically restart and return to normal in a few seconds.
First of all,Install and launch the iOS Data Recovery program on your computer, It will detect your device automatically,and it will show you the window below. If your iPhone is the latest iPhone 6/5s/5c/5 or iPhone 4S. You can start to scan your iPhone directly by clicking “Start Scan” button.
you need to choose “Advanced Mode” get a deeper scan after your iPhone is back to normal. And then follow the steps below to enter the DFU mode:
1. click the “Start” button and run the program.
2. Pressing the “Power” and “Home” buttons for 10 seconds.
3. After 10 seconds, release the “Power” button, but you should still keep holding “Home” button for another 15 seconds.
When finishing the scan, it will show you all found data and files in categories as below,like camera roll, photo stream, photo library, contacts, messages, message attachments, call history, calendar, notes, reminders, voice memos and safari bookmark. You can preview one by one, and then Choose what you want and click “Recover” to save them on your computer with one click.